Package that includes a tour of the 3 major parks in the region, where we pass over 70 million years of geologic history of our planet in two days by different sites exhibiting in front of our eyes the entire Triassic Period: The Provincial Park Chiflón, Talampaya National Park and Ischigualasto Provincial Park (San Juan).
- Transfers Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in La Rioja with breakfast.
- 1 night Hotel accommodation in Villa Union with breakfast.
- Excursion to Talampaya National Park
- Excursion to Ischigualasto Provincial Park.
- Circuit inside Talampaya. (Park vehicle, mountain bike or trekking)
- Tickets: Valley of the Moon and Talalampaya Parks.
- Day 1: Reception, transfer and accommodation Hotel in La Rioja with breakfast.
- Day 2: Depart from La Rioja 7:00 am. after breakfast to the Ischigualasto Provincial Park, to visit the 3 hours long circuit with 5 stops, appreciating land and rock formations such as The Worm, bocce court, the submarine, the mushroom, the red cliffs, etc. Then by afternoon transfer to Hotel in Villa Union accommodation with breakfast.
- Day 3: Excursion to Talampaya: Breakfast and departure toward the Talampaya National Park, which offer different options: The most traditional circuit 1: “Canyon of Talampaya” 2,5 hours long, entering the Talampaya river between the high walls of the Grand Canyon, to appreciate petroglyphs, vegetation and fauna, carved by erosion such as faces, the Sentinel, the wizard king, the Gothic cathedral landforms, the condor, the tower and the Monk. Return to La Rioja around 5 pm. to the Hotel.
- Day 4: Breakfast and transfer hotel / airport or bus terminal.